ICU Electric Hospital Bed
ES-96HD (Drop-down Siderails)
It offer safety for the patient and safer working conditions for the staff. Please see below for more details.
- Safe and Firm Construction
The ES-96HD ICU Bed's frame is made of steel with powder coating and the mattress' platform is made of ABS plastic which has ventilation holes.
- X-ray Examination
There is an X-ray cassette under the back board allowing examinations to be performed directly on the bed without the risks of patient mobilization.
- Head and Foot board collapsible
The boards are made of ABS plastic, allowing for easy removal when in an emergency.
- Drop-down Side-rails
- The side-rails provide the optimum protection against a fall.
- Both sides have the patient control panel which can manipulate Hi-Lo, back, knee and Auto-chair independently and the outside panel is used by caregivers to prevent the spread of infection.
- Nursing staff can monitor the patients' head angle from the indicator.
- CPR Quick Release
Release the back-rest for emergency CPR.
- Foot-end Attendant Control Panel
- This provides caregivers easy control of the position of the patient.
- There is another auto-regression function at the caregiver panel with electric handling.
- ·The control panel can be locked to prevent unexpected contact.
- Mattress Stopper
There are stoppers around the mattress platform.
- I.V. Pole Holes and Drainage Bag Hangers
There are six I.V. pole holders around the bed and the hangers for the drainage bags on each side of bed.
- Auto-Chair Function
This function manipulates the back-rest and knee-rest simultaneously to the position of a chair, it provides a comfortable position for patients.
- Detachable head/foot board with locks
- The storage pipe design for I.V. Pole
- CPR and Quick Release (Optional Features)
|Overall bed length||2250mm|
|Overall bed width||1090mm (side-rails up)|
940mm (side-rails down)
|Overall mattress base length||2020mm|
|Overall mattress base width||925mm|
|Overall bed height|
Normal Lockable Castor H:395~695mm (Standard)
Central Breaking & Steering Module H:455~755mm (Optional)
|Trendelenburg & Rev. Trend||±12°|
|Back-rest angle indicator||Y|
|Safe working load||225kg|
|Back-rest CPR quick release lever||(Optional)|
|Central brake and steering system||(Optional)|
|Back-rest X-ray board||(Optional)|
|Attendant Remote Controller||(Optional)|
|Side-rails control panel for patients and caregivers||Y|
|I.V. pole holes||Y|
|I.V. pole storage||Y|
|Drainage bags hanger||Y|
|Restraint belts holes||Y|
|Head and foot board removable||Y|
|Mattress stoppers||Y (6)|
|Foot-end attendant panel||Y|
|Motor standard||IP 66|
Our bed construction is passing the IEC 60601-2-38
- Files Download
- About Us
- Hospital Products
- Home Care Products
- Hospital Grade Mattress
- Ward Furniture
- Emergency Stretcher
- Medical Trolleys
- Outpatient Service Equipment
- News / Fairs